Serverless development made easy
Nimbella Serverless Platform removes the complexity in creating APIs and microservices. We offer two ways to get you started.
- Go Serverless right now by signing up for Nimbella Cloud.
- Request Demo to deploy to your Kubernetes infrastructure.
Recognized by cloud industry analysts
Named as a Strong Performer in The Forrester New Wave™: Function-As-A-Service Platforms, Q1 2021.
Featured among the top 20 Cloud infrastructure companies with public and private Cloud offerings to watch in 2021.
Multi-cloud platform that provides developers an easy-to-use serverless environment on Kubernetes.
Try Nimbella for free with our 1 week proof of value demo.
- Experience the platform on the enterprise plan.
- 3 hours consultation with a cloud architect.
- Deploy to your Kubernetes infrastructure, Google Cloud or AWS.
- Learn about customizations and integrations available for your organization.
Nimbella Serverless Platform for Kubernetes:
code once ➔ run anywhere
The only truly portable serverless solution.
- Portable developer abstractions for building and deploying serverless APIs.
- The flexibility of deploying "just code" or code packaged as containers.
- Customization of the platform for enterprise needs.
- Integrations with popular developer tools.
Featured integration with popular developer tools
Deploy and run your Web Apps and APIs in one-click, with Nimbella Cloud, or in your private Kubernetes infrastructure.
Slack and MS Teams
Build, run and share commands and custom automations from Slack or Teams in one-click, securely and within your firewalls.
Deploy and run your Postman APIs and Collections in one-click. Automatic serverless code generation makes it easy to get started.
Try Nimbella for free now and find a quick solution to your challenges
With Nimbella, deploying my app was a breeze; all I had to care about was getting the functionality that I needed right and not be worried about the deployment. It helped in channeling most of my time in building the product that I wanted rather than thinking about how I will have to make it available.
Software Engineer at GitHub
Provisioned in 60 seconds:
- Dedicated secure domain
- APIs, functions, & containers support
- Integrated key-value store
- Integrated object store
- Integrated logging & monitoring
- Global CDN
Join our serverless community & ask your questions on
Get responses from our engineers and community experts quickly
Current News & Events
Nimbella, a Multi-Cloud Serverless Platform Provider named a Strong Performer in Analyst Report
CRN® Names Nimbella as One of the 20 Coolest Cloud Infrastructure Companies to Watch in 2021
2021 Cloud Predictions – Part 2