Platform Software Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, New York City, Boston
We are looking for a passionate Backend Engineer to bring Nimbella’s true serverless platform to reality. We want to hire developers who are ready to jump into any area of the system to help out, whether that be frontend, backend or the platform. Expect to learn, collaborate and have fun with a world class team.
- Lead projects from concept to completion; collaborating with other developers, product management and customers to imagine, design, and build new features.
- Build and maintain APIs connecting various systems.
- Independently ensure great performance, reliability, and maintainability of your code.
- Distributed system development with an understanding of latency, scalability,scheduling, asynchronous programming, and reliability.
- Proficiency in node.js and Git. Familiarity with Scala and Go.
- Familiarity with container technology (Docker). Familiarity with Kubernetes and use of public clouds (GCP and AWS).
- Familiarity with databases (noSQL and relational), object storage such as S3, eventing frameworks such as Kafka, in-memory caches such as redis. General comfort in exploring, assessing, and learning new frameworks.
- Experience with deploying, maintaining, debugging live systems, and end-to-end testing and analysis.
- Experience with Serverless programming is a plus.
Please send your resume at: email@example.com