Setting Up (Workbench)
- If you are running on a Mac or Linux machine, download the Nimbella Workbench by going to the Nimbella landing page here. Then
- on mac: open the disk image and install the app
- on linux: unzip the distribution file, creating a new directory
- After requesting access to Nimbella here, you will receive an email with your credentials. For the workbench, you'll need the login token which is a single long string that the workbench can authenticate with.
- Launch Nimbella Workbench.
- On mac, depending on your security settings, the initial launch may require that you Control-click the app icon .
- On linux, at a shell prompt, change to the newly created directory and type
- Run the command
login <login-token>to authenticate. To confirm that things are ok, run
namespace listto show your namespace.