- Do you want to learn from scratch how to build your first serverless robot just in 30 minutes?
- Do you want to discover how to write a control function to guide your serverless robot?
- Do you want to receive acknowledgement in the serverless community?
- Do you want to win up to $1400 in cash prizes?
Then register for the FaaS Wars, the first global serverless coding challenge, and start coding now.
For the quick start, we invite you to discover the learning materials and attend the live sessions with our engineering team.
Below are useful links to start:
- Watch the video tutorial on our YouTube channel
- Nimbella’s documentation.
Check out the materials and feel free to join our upcoming live Q&A sessions:
- 9:30 PM PDT/ 11:00 AM IST with Nikhil Acharya on February 20.
- 11:00 AM CET with Michele Sciabarra on February 20.
Choose a suitable time, and we'll see you there!
Nikhil Acharya Prakash Nikhil Acharya Prakash Technical Lead at Nimbella
Nikhil has been working on various cloud technologies for 9 years. He has been smitten recently by Serverless and he can’t get enough of it. Some of his other interests include Systems programming, Microservices, and Container technologies.
Michele SciabarraServerless Specialist at Nimbella
Michele Sciabarrà is the developer of FaasWars and serverless specialist at Nimbella. He is also the author of the book Learning Apache OpenWhisk, the open source project on which Nimbella is built. He also serves in as OpenWhisk PMC , When he is not coding serveless actions enjoys playing old school adventures in ScummVM.